Friday 24 June 2011

It's all about the book....

Welcome to my blog, wherein I will attempt to share my thoughts and opinions solely about books - about stories, reading, what makes a good story, what makes a good object, what's happening in the e-reading world, what's happening in my shop at the moment, what I can do to help you connect with the book you are looking for, how I can help find a way to repair your old treasures, who's creating the most stunning hand made books, suggestions for what you can read after you've exhausted all other ideas.....and so the list goes on. It will always be all about the book.

Please feel free to add you comments - argue with me, agree with me, put another point of view, suggest other stimulating or relevant blogs or web pages.

This is going to be GREAT

1 comment: